Fake dug Sparklers.

These are cool—of course they are---- I purchased them😁.
This is a new thing for me—fake dug marbles. I believe that these were torched and melted down for the final effect. 
The flat one had a finish on it which I scraped off with my finger nail. It looks much better without it. 
(I can still see a few hit marks under the surface)
They came from a reputable seller that also questioned them—“may be dug” was in the title.
This is a cool idea with a nice finished product—who does this stuff?? 
Have you ever seen it before??
Marble—On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Confused 1

This is NUTZ ! If these even it hit the rollers then what? So they didn’t blow up and have sharp fractures. Some how survived during the run it’s self. The one on the right second pics with the weird imprint? Whatever made that was obviously hot. That’s about as far as I can go on these. 🔥

RAR

7 hours ago, akroorka said:

These are cool—of course they are---- I purchased them😁.
This is a new thing for me—fake dug marbles. I believe that these were torched and melted down for the final effect. 
The flat one had a finish on it which I scraped off with my finger nail. It looks much better without it. 
(I can still see a few hit marks under the surface)
They came from a reputable seller that also questioned them—“may be dug” was in the title.
This is a cool idea with a nice finished product—who does this stuff?? 
Have you ever seen it before??
Marble—On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

They exhibit dug (reject traits) to me ??

• Like 1

@akroorka I think they're probably just dug. The shapes are not uncommon for dug misshaped marbles. I've got lots of Alley examples just like them.

@Fire1981 Kisses are common but I don't think I've seen a four-sided one before - more like a pyramid, pretty cool.

• Like 1