I Got Marble Mail Today, The Best Ever......

jskirk

Sat. 4-11-2009 7:45PM

This is my second time typing this and attempting to get it posted. I am doing something wrong but I'm not sure what.

This topic was way down in the pages and I only spotted it by jumping to the end. It's a great marble find story. My concern is about

so many posts/thread that are outdated with no further relevance. Or ones that for some reason have had their photographes dropped.

There's just no way on God's earth that a sane person is going to wade through all these pages. They truly need editing out occasionally.

Maybe this is actually going on and I don't know about it but you can't help but get back to the insane fact of 106 pages with so much

irrelevant material. Of course, there'd havfe to be acceptable guidelines for post eliminations due to dated material. Any thoughts

about this?

Yes I still own the marble! Have had it for sale at a couple of shows though. ($700. no takers) Brian E., Bill T., (maybe both of them) and Galen W. all held it and commented.

Hey David, nice of you to resurrect this thread! I think I still owe you $20. on a hand made you sent me years ago, I think it's still on the couch! It was not one of the signature cane mibs I look for. PM me your address and will send $20. or some nice cats!

Scott