Pee Wee Blue Green Alley Aventurine Swirl

hardinhunter

Yes we did come to the hospitality suite,and went to alot of rooms while we were in Vegas.We hope to make it to another show soon and can get to know you better.I was looking at your profile and saw some faces I remembered from your marble club photos,are you pictured there?Or could you post a pic to refresh our memory?

Steph, Judy an I were out tonite(celebrating our 36th anniversery)didn't get back till late .I will take more pictures and post them tommorow.Bo

Here are some pics I took of opposite sides.Three marbles have two seams opposite each other and are evenly swirled with color and aventurine all around. The one on the lower right side has the majority of color and aventurine on one side only,about one third of marble with no opposite seam.They all measure 5/8.They look to me like the marbles in the second row of the picture you posted. Bo

post-1768-1211931156_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211931171_thumb.jpg

Thanks Steph for the ballon.(were did you get it?) :4Party: I guess if the marbles in the second row were japenese pincers then the multicolored probably are too.Also here is another green AV and white combo,I'm thinking these are MK?Let me know what you think.Thanks Bo

post-1768-1211941558_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211941577_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211941617_thumb.jpg

post-279-1221934228_thumb.jpg

Glad you like your balloon. I stoled it for you from here. :Party_fest30:

LOL you had the bag they came in?! and me trying to figure out whether they're Japanese or American!

Yur killing me! LOL :rol:

Awesome bag!

"pincher" and "Wales" are both names which are used for this Japanese style.

Wales was the brand name the multi-color ones were often sold under. Yours being a different brand ... That's kewl!!!

When the name pincher is chosen instead of Wales, it often refers to the single colored game marbles, like most of the ones found in here:

post-279-1211942829_thumb.jpg

Check the links in the Japanese section and the Wales section on this page for some more examples, Original Packaging. Yah, I'm plugging one of my favorite pages o' links! lol

Your new stripedy ones ... I guess you could be right about MK. Something seems different to me, not like MK I'm used to ... a different shade of aventurine ... but I don't know. Wouldja check those with a blacklight for me?

'kay ... bowing out now, 'coz I really don't know what your new bunch is and I'm hoping someone else will step in ... :icon_popcorn:

Thanks for helping me put two and two together,I didn't remember I had those (other marbles and original packaging) till we started discussing these aventurine marbles and I thought last nite could it be a went digging .They look the same.I'll have all my stuff orginized in a couple more years at this rate.I checked the green and white aventurine marbles I just posted and they do pop under a blacklite.(flourecent)Thanks again Bo