Mostly Pix - Alley

Steph

Some nice textures and variations among a simple color set. 

With that box, I sure wanted them to  be Ravenswood.  You sure we can't nudge them that way?  You think backfilled on the box? Or that the boxes weren't exclusively Ravenswood's?  

Well, I'm glad they're Ravenswood.  

Those browns were very interesting since that's a shade I associate with Alley, so I wanted them to be Ravenswood yet wouldn't have been surprised for them to be Alley.  

I saw the teals and my mind went straight to Alley and ignored the rest of them but when you said Ravenswoods, I had a "duh" moment and realized there was a mistake. I'm not so sure there is anyone who can differentiate those teals from the ones Alley made at Pennsboro. They look identical. I need to get them out and some that were dug at Pennsboro and put them side by side to see if there are any differences. I think if anything, it will be the white of the base glass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, Steph said:

What kind of feedback are you getting on that last one (Mr. "^^^^came together")?  

Interesting colors.  Has anyone jumped up to say, "Oh yeah, I have one of those too"?  Are they saying, "gimme gimme gimme"? :D 

Hey Steph, I was looking in the Alley book and there appears to be one of these on pg 58 top right corner box on the page, bottom center marble in that box. =}