Steph

Mostly Pix - Alley

I probably did that backwards, sorry about that, got a little excited. Let me run this over to the ID page first.

32 minutes ago, Steph said:

Gray Virginians?

Hatfields?

McCoys?

Might be Hatfields or McCoys because there definitely both Killers   :D:D:D

Thanks, both of you, The Greyish ones have the slight tint of blue which is stronger in some areas than others. They are much more translucent and show the opalescence better but I think there could be a number of reasons for it from different runs to the start of the blue running low. Everything is the same except the strength of the blue. I thought I had enough of them until I started finding the varying color strengths.

The three up front seem to be a different marble, with a possible exception for the first one, maybe same but older. That one goes near clear backlit.

Put together a litt  le keeper box. Love this type box. There is a plexi top that has spacers to hold it off the marbles. and the marbles sit in holes open to the bottom so you can spin the marbles.

DSC06839-5.jpg

3 hours ago, Steph said:

I can't see the box.  :huh:

Steph's got a valid point. lol.

Anywho, nice mibs, Paul. Is the lid spacing such that they don't slip out of their hole when it's attached? Do they need to be roughly the same size? Another pic assembled would probably be helpful.

Yes the lid is spaced so that they can not fall free. Sorry I was going to post another couple pics and forgot. I will grab them. 

DSC06836.jpg

Thanks Scott, Steph and Ric. Works really nice and no finger prints or dropped marbles. Perfect for show and tell whether at home or at the show. I got mine from a friend whom got them from the guy that made them. He no longer makes them so I may have to embark on a mission to make some more. 

Those last four are terrific. For that second marble, do you have any idea from dug marbles what factory location this came from?  I've found only one of those so far.