Mostly Pix - Peltier

Steph

On 2/11/2018 at 10:53 PM, cheese said:

Wow, some sweet pelts!

Jerry... I'm beginning to think we have the only "toucans" on the planet. I still haven't seen any other than our three. Surely someone else has one.

Here's mine:

DSCN1593.jpg
DSCN1592.jpg

Saw one at the Decatur show this week, not for sale unfortunately

• 1 month later...

I found these two digging at the old  Peltier factory.

They are 5/16". I figured they were made for something else, but read, in this thread and elsewhere they made 5/16" marbles.

Wether or not it's considered a marble, I think they are pretty cool, and from Peltier is a bonus.

pfflg1.jpg

pfdlg1.jpg

The group in the first pic are finds from pelt factory dig. They are all either broken or melted and all halves or bigger. The big one is very UV reactive, so are the yellow and the red one.

The second pic is just one of my favorite pelts, I am not completely sure but I think it's got Oxblood on top of one of the red ribbons, I have three other paired mibs just like it, but this one has a different "red", when held up to the light, it's opaque unlike the "red" in the others that is definitely not opaque, and this is much darker and has blackish streaks in it. Either way, it's in my top 5 favorite pelts of my personal marble collection, just for the aesthetics alone (which is usually the reason lol)

pfdp9.jpg

gwrbg6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...