Mostly Pix - Peltier

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some new Peltiers for me. Number one is UV active and the ribbons smear on the second side. Number two is a twisted rainbo in MCS colors, but the base is a translucent blue. Number three is nothing special. Rainbo in MCS colors. Number four is another MCS, but I love how white traces along the edges of of some of the colors.

Peltier032116-1.jpg

Peltier032116-2.jpg

Glad you both like that one. It is the only one I have ever found but I sure wish to find more. One with heavy Av would be great! The Av in this one is a little light. I would love to find one with as much Av as my Blue Wasp. Or heck why not a Blue Poison Bee, now that would be cool if it exists. =}

I seem to have had this little guy in my Peltier collection for a while. Looking through my Peltier boxes, this caught my eye. At first for it's colors and the I discovered that under a bright light the green was full of aventurine. I know the NLR Rainbos had/have aventurine, but this is the first regular Rainbo I've seen with aventurine. It's damaged. A gouge that I wish wasn't there. And it seems there is another ribbon of red hiding under the green opposite the red that shows. So a six-finger Peltier. A hair less than 1/2". Red, blue and aventurine green. Even with the damage, I think this is a keeper. Haven't seen anything like it.

AVPelt1.jpg

AVPelt2.jpg

AVPelt3.jpg