Steph

Mostly Pix - Vitro

Do we have any confetti in this thread yet?  

4Vconfetti_Patry.jpg

That's Patry's pic.   Those are the classic Anacortes styles. 

If I understand correctly, Linda Moore Simmons has a whole bunch of different colored confettis made during her father's tenure at the plant in West Virginia.  But I've only seen them on facebook and am a bit shaky on the subject.

I thought I had post mine here but it is not here. It was a gift from Raelyn. The biggest collection that I have had in hand {19=20 different combos} where Ernie and Dani's boy Dillons.

2014-01-17 confetti-2.JPG

I can't remember ever seeing the Vitro seam on one of these before, I see it in your bottom right view.  

I think it is Vitro, and is an Opal-type as you suggest...just an unusual color palate. I see what you mean...I have Realers, and I just don't see that it could be that...although it turns like we sometimes see in those. 

Not sure if the black helmet has been posted before or not. The left one is opaque, on the right one you can get a bit of dark olive light through it.

DSCN3253.jpg

5 hours ago, cheese said:

Not sure if the black helmet has been posted before or not. The left one is opaque, on the right one you can get a bit of dark olive light through it.

DSCN3253.jpg

Very cool, are not  those hard to find [black]

Another tri-lite. If white and black is taken as color, then this one is a seven color, otherwise five.  John

2639raw2 copy.jpg

Thanks Steph.  I think so too....all colors absorbed or all reflected. Just didn't want to induce a battle on the topic.;)

I posted this elsewhere, so I'll add it here.  I call it my favorite nickel marble -- which usually lets me pull it up in the search engine -- hunting for "nickel" -- but not today ... so now I'll add the word "nickel" again a couple more times and hopefully I'll be able to find it the next time I want it.  :D  

e980741f03f8e946417c8c322b1743e8.jpg

nice

I can't remember if I have one of those or if I'm just remembering another interesting big Vitro ... will have to check, huh

I believe these are All Reds (?)
Like the patterns on these, especially the bottom left one, looks like a snake's eye to me.

Vitro All Reds R.jpg

Neato. 

I'm guessing opaque.  And Type 4 Tiger Eyes.  And the 1960's.