Calling All Peerless Patch Lovers!!

Speed Racer

Well, here's my two cents!

I actually have a separate page opened up right now, just so I can immediatedly go back to Edna's collection whenever I want, because it makes me feel good just to look at it. It's just so perfectly put together and presented that it's almost painful.

My attached contribution is also "my entire collection" and although I'm having mild "I'm not worthy!" feelings, I think it's nice that most people here, even if they enjoy getting into serious "technical talk" seem to share a "bottom-line" of "if the marble makes you happy, then you know all you need to know". Wishing everyone a splendid weekend, Bob

post-2-1221686239_thumb.jpg

Here's a PPP (if that IS your real name!) I just got. Sorry about the lousy picture. I thought the shape of the "patch" was neat.

Didn't get to mention before that the reproduction box is great. With the interesting story behind it, Edna might have something that becomes almost as desireable as the original! Bob

Steph, I seem to be experiencing the "now you see it, now you don't" syndrome! I'd probably have to say no aventurine, unless it's possible for it to be below the surface enough to make it very hard to see. There's definitely none spilling into the white. G'day, mate!

You know, Edna, I've taken marbles outside for picture-taking purposes, but I've never thought to spend any time enjoying and/or studying them there. Thanks for a great idea! Bob

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...