Brown Can Be Beautiful

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we reach three pages of brown marbles before the end of July?

Will Bob then be able to humbly suggest a new "color of the month" without being ridiculed into hiding?

And will he ever get over the guilt of (unsuccessfully) trying to pin this job on someone else who's a very nice human being?

Tune in!

For the answers to these and many more exciting questions be sure to watch the next adventure-packed episode of ...

As The Marble Turns .....

:icon_popcorn:

(hi Bob :Happy_457: You're sweet.)

A triple-play juggernaut aimed right at Bo! Hope we didn't put the pressure on too much, but it's just so strangely beautiful. Really something, whatever it may or may not be! Cheers, Bob

Hello all thanks for your interest in this marble.No pressure here because I don't have a clue who made it.I'm not even sure were I got it.The size is 15/16" there are no obvious seams,there are a couple of shallow cold roll marks and a tiny air out (very small no glass missing).Wish I could tell you who dunnit but I'm not an expert I am just a collector.I'm going to a bottle show and an antique show tomorrow so wish me luck.Here are a few more shots ,tell me what you think.Bo

post-1768-1216349697_thumb.gif

post-1768-1216349711_thumb.gif

post-1768-1216349727_thumb.gif

Great recent posts from everyone on page 3! That's really something that this topic is still going so strongly.

It only goes to show how intelligent, creative, and insightful the original poster is! (You're blushing....!) ( :

So although I've volunteered to pick the next "color of the month", the continuing success of "brown" is becoming

a little intimidating and I still think there's really only one person truly qualified for the job! Gezondheid, Bob