Color Of The Month

MrsMopar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely awesome Winnie, James, Dani, Al and Alan. So much variety and interesting looks on these marbles! I am sooooooo totally enjoying these.

Great collage Dani!

I don't know what they all are by makers but at this point, being in purple paradise, it's ok...lol

Joe, thank you so much for that link. I looked at it while I was at the library and Wow! You've got a lot of nifty looking ones.

:-) Felicia

That's about the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen the name James Alloway. He sure made some beauties. Is he on the GA board?

James stops in once in a while.... I'm not sure if he lurks enough to stop in with a shout-out... He's a good guy!!

(I don't think I know a marble maker who isn't a good guy or gal!!)

Man, I gotta get in on this one.... 'Can't miss my favorite color!!! I've got a month, right??? LOL

I've been working on the Wheaton Auctions... Check out the thread... There's some NICE purples in there!!

Every time I run across one, I think, "Mannn, wait til Felicia sees THIS!!!"

What the heck, here's the best of the purples!!! I'll get to my own later

(If I get lucky, maybe one of these will be my own!!! :Cool_049: )

post-279-1225170245_thumb.jpg

post-279-1225170250_thumb.jpg

post-279-1225170255_thumb.jpg

post-279-1225170261_thumb.jpg

Plum Citrus, that's a new one for me..very kewl!

Alan, my eyes keep stopping at the Bill Murray, it has a 'vibe' about it.

Sue, I look forward to seeing your purples and WOW! those are awesome. I just know they'll get snatched up quickly. Would like to have'em all! lol

It would be kewl to see James Alloway posting some recent stuff on GA...the artists there seem fun and are just so talented. I've only been there maybe 2 weeks and have seen some amazing marbles.

:-) Felicia

My son came by yesterday (almost in a whirlwind manner). I asked him to take pics, he handed me his camera phone, said to push this button then that one and obviously, I totally suck at this picture taking thing..lol

Here ya go:

My dream marbles come true times 2

importD19.gif

importD40-1.gif

importD41.gif