Peltier Citrus Or Vitro?

m!b$

Well if you wanna sell the first one let me know ;)

Ill buy it at Pelt price...

Kevin, f you want the first marble, you can have it for $20.50 (what I paid for it) + shipping.

Flip-flop is the way the colors in the ribbons on a Peltier alternate from one side of the marble to the other, first one color is on top, then it's on the bottom (or something like that).

Boy, I can remember when I asked that very same question...seems like a long time ago.

Guest FeelingMarbleous
Flip-Flop is just a Pelt TRAIT !

Here's a Wannabe Citrus....Hybrid Liberty ( of thee I sing) !

Flip-Flop Ribbon configuration.

post-279-1227664421_thumb.jpg

As is......??? $5.00 !!!

Citrus.....??? It'll run ya $50.00 !!!

RAR

HOLY JEEBUS RICK ! THAT THINGS A KILLER ! minus the condition..

But hell if all Wannabe Citrus Hybrid Liberty's look like that then i want a bunch LOL

I see what you guys mean now by flip flop, thanks again from your local newb !

Guest FeelingMarbleous
Not a trick question: do any of Rick's dug pelts have the filaments and clear which would suggest Vitro to you if you saw them in a marble which wasn't already obviously pelt?

edit: trying to "get" what seems Vitro at times like this. There are other maybe similar examples which seem to get a split Vitro/Pelt vote and I don't usually see the Vitro side. Yet the Superiors were once thought to most likely be Pelt, if I recall the story correctly.

Hey Steph, i went through my Vitro's last night since im not a CLOSET Vitro collector n stuff & come up with a few that may have been close but lack a ribbon or two....

and seeing how i haven't been collecting that long, im sure there are Vitro's out there i don't have, probably TONS ! but heres a pic anyways :P

Far right is the closet i could find..

post-279-1227733392_thumb.jpg post-279-1227733399_thumb.jpg post-279-1227733384_thumb.jpg

Note: when that mib gets here, it will be going in my pelt collection......