Ft. Wayne Marble Show August 10th

Hi everybody.

Almost the first day of Summer already so let's get planning for the Ft. Wayne, IN Marble Show!

"Important" stuff:

The show is Saturday, August 10th 10:00 - 1:00.  In room trading will start earlier in the week but you can bet on folks being there on Thursday and Friday.
Hotel Info:  WE are at a NEW LOCATION!  Apologies for moving around so much, but it's really difficult post pandemic to find a location that is willing to work with you.  We want to keep Kim Winningham happy.   Trust me.  (hopefully this one will work out like the show in Indianapolis where we have found a really nice location).

Wyndham Garden
5750 Challenger Way
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
reservations - (260) 999 - 6040

"You are gonna like this" stuff:

Kim kinda fell into a really cool thing this Spring.  We are going to feature it at our August show.  Now... you are going to have to come to the show to see it because I have no idea how to post pictures on this thing. Trust me, I'm trying to learn.  Besides, it is something that you will just want to stand back and take in.  I did.  I promise it will give you a whole other perspective on marbles and their past.  

"Last" stuff:

IF Kim can find a grill... and she will, I'm sure she'll hog tie me to it so I can cook again this year.  Those hamburgers and hot dogs weren't so bad last year... were they?  I didn't get any complaints.  I sure got lots of over the shoulder supervision at the grill!!  We'll do our best, but I'm wearing my "CRABBY MIKE" shirt again.  Hey... it's a tradition!!

Hope you all are doing well.  It's been another difficult year with the ones we have lost.  Keep them in your hearts.  That way they are never very far away.

Q the MIB
President 317 361-2274

• Like 1