Are these West Virginia Swirls?

Thank you kindly. I think I have a majority that could be Ravenswood Swirls in the above picture or is it generally just good enough to say they are simply WV Swirls? In a lot like I have there are certainly some that are better than others. Some have more eye appeal, an odd color combination,  or cool pattern.

If I had to pick my favorite 5 or 10 and leave the rest, I think it could be done within a half hour.

• 1 month later...

The first image I provided in post no 1 were mostly white base swirl marbles. I also have some transparent and translucent colored base swirls I'll add on here. 

TransparentSwirls.thumb.JPG.3dc11958db3f99b8ad0b9d19a8f3af8f.JPG

Some of these look like monstrous mutations of cats eyes!

I think the only thing I can conclude is that swirl marbles are one tough type to identify. It is going to take a lot more studying than I thought to be able to pigeonhole these.

I also should prepare myself to accept some just won't ever be identified with 100% certainty. I get mixed up sometimes telling the difference between a "Slag" and a "Swirl".

I do have a bunch of "Jabo" swirls but they are a story for another day.

I only have one big clear base swirl.BigSwirl.gif.fb770cfb74df29ad03eba353e4e602d8.gif

I have several solid swirls, that Yellow Blue and Red on White looks to be something modern, the little marble is to show some scale.

LargerSwirls.JPG.a66e1e00a88cfcf102dcec77ca4e0042.JPG

Sometimes a swirl is hiding in the crowd looking like a solid game marble. This one appeared to be a very dark green until I took a flash camera shot.

feepgreenpeewee.gif.4422e2760b23ca1a2e797795c9d8b906.gif