Marble Id

melanie

Ok, I'm pretty sure I know the difference now between two marbles. The popeye and the slag. The rest is pretty much still unknown.

Are all makers colors and markings different. For instance the coloring of an Akro slag different then a pelt? Are the swirllys different? I've been looking at these slags trying to decide who made what. But I'm still not sure.

If there a way to tell?

Thanks

I seem to be drawn to the blue marbles. I didn't even realize I liked blue that much. :D

even the best among us have trouble agreeing on slags sometimes. someone will surely list some features to watch out for, but i can almost promise you that it will be meaningless information until you start getting a good 'feel' for things - as well as build your vocabulary.

in other words, be sure you can ID what a slag is first. then study them and find your own way to make sense of the differences and similarities. my feeling is that if you can use your senses rather than words someone told you, you'll do better in the long run when it comes to slags.