Bought The Marbles Now On Ebay

mmuehlba

Hi All well I bought the marbles from Andrea well all I can say is they will be listed on ebay and see what was my cost of an education is . Mike

(8) 1 1/2" 5-panel onionskin, polished with damage remaining.

4 color onion skin big 1 1/2 + POLISHED

my ebay auction

(10) 1 7/16" divided core in green, pink, blue; polished condition with flakes at both pontils.

big 1 1/2 open divided core polished

my ebay link

(11) 1 3/8" divided core, 3 ribbons, 1 big flake near pontil, near mint minus.

big 1 3/8+ open core three ribbons polished

my ebay link

Well lets see what my education will cost ,so far the tuition is at $320. for the set of 10 only bought 8 but received 10 and the rack marble #1 and #3 were sold . Mike

Here is a group shot of 12 vintage handmade marbles, available individually or small groups or the whole group. I'll also sell the display unit if someone wants all 12. They sit very nicely in this thing, whatever it is. Here is a description from the top row, left to right:

(1) 1 21/32" panelled onionskin in blue/white, red, green, yellow colors, near mint minus condition with all over wear.

(2) 1 9/16" latticinio with blue/orange and green outer swirls; polished condition with a small amount of damage remaining.

(3) 1 9/16" eagle sulphide, well centered and no bubbles; mint condition.

(4) 1 19/32" panelled onionskin, green, yellow, blue and red, yellow; hazy surface and small flakes, near mint minus.

(5) 1 19/32" panelled onionskin, red, white, blue and red, yellow; has large flake and an inconspicuous fracture.

(6) 1 15/32" onionskin in mostly blue with a couple splotches of red; near mint.

(7) 1 1/2" onionskin in lavender, pink and white (I think these are unusual colors); all over wear, near mint minus.

(8) 1 1/2" 5-panel onionskin, polished with damage remaining.

(9) 1 17/32" divided core in red, green, blue, yellow; 2 or 3 small flakes, near mint.

(10) 1 7/16" divided core in green, pink, blue; polished condition with flakes at both pontils.

(11) 1 3/8" divided core, 3 ribbons, 1 big flake near pontil, near mint minus.

(12) 1 5/16" onionskin in teal blue with a splotch of red and 2 or 3 flakes of mica; "cooked" condition, very nice surface.