Damaged Marble Last Repair

wediscount2

post-299-0-56944500-1353780429_thumb.jpgpost-299-0-34027100-1353780447_thumb.jpgpost-299-0-28945600-1353780463_thumb.jpgpost-299-0-02104900-1353780487_thumb.jpgpost-299-0-00932300-1353780507_thumb.jpg5/8ths. of an inch in size, repaired almost entirely by hand as I wanted to stay off the pontils. Didn't have much in the way of pontils to begin with as it has stood the test of time doing battles in sandy soil which diminished the pontils. Super Rare Marble with Two Shallow Lobes, Split Panels, Suspended Mica Panels, Ghost Core, butt kicking Onion Skin. For sale, make offer. All offer's kept confidential. Ready for immediate shipping, payment from paypal is acceptable, for reference's check out my ebay seller name which is wediscount. All the damaged marbles I repaired here in the last week are for sale. Email any offer to wediscount2 at aol.com As I said all offers are confidential, I will not use one offer to raise another offer. Have plenty of photos on all the marbles. Thanks for the read. Ronnie

HI RONNIE I AM MIKE RELIFORD AND SCOTT PATRICK TOLD ME TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT BUFFING A MARBLE FOR ME.

ITS a 1-15/16 natural yellow glass encased mica blizzard that i just need buffed. just to see the inside i dont need chips out just buffed. it has a lot of surface wear. RONNIE THIS MARBLE COULD BE WORTH A COUPLE OF GRAND ONCE BUFFED. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN DOING IT FOR ME?

MIKE

HI RONNIE I AM MIKE RELIFORD AND SCOTT PATRICK TOLD ME TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT BUFFING A MARBLE FOR ME.

ITS a 1-15/16 natural yellow glass encased mica blizzard that i just need buffed. just to see the inside i dont need chips out just buffed. it has a lot of surface wear. RONNIE THIS MARBLE COULD BE WORTH A COUPLE OF GRAND ONCE BUFFED. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN DOING IT FOR ME?

MIKE

You got to send me photos in order for me to tell you what I can and cannot do. Ronnie