Vitro? .62

Jzoook6

13 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

Thanks!  It's looking like mine that I hhave grouped ogether as a Vitro Tri-lites.

No, thank you! Do any/all of yours glow? Most of my other tri-lites have more clear showing than this guy has (but it does have a little sliver)

13 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

No, thank you! Do any/all of yours glow? Most of my other tri-lites have more clear showing than this guy has (but it does have a little sliver)

I have about 24.  Two of them glow a nice yellow/green and two of them glow a really nice lavender!!  I trid to take a picture with my phone but it's not showing.

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

I have about 24.  Two of them glow a nice yellow/green and two of them glow a really nice lavender!!  I trid to take a picture with my phone but it's not showing.

wow thats a lot!!! and lavender?????? 😍 dang I don't have any purple glowers I don't think. 

36 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

wow thats a lot!!! and lavender?????? 😍 dang I don't have any purple glowers I don't think. 

I know!  Believe me, I was pretty surprised when I shown the light on them!!  they were bought on eBay and just by virtue of the normal light.  I'll try and get a shot of them tomorrow with my camera.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

I know!  Believe me, I was pretty surprised when I shown the light on them!!  they were bought on eBay and just by virtue of the normal light.  I'll try and get a shot of them tomorrow with my camera.

Always the best surprise! and thanks, I would love to see them if you can get a pic. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

Always the best surprise! and thanks, I would love to see them if you can get a pic. 

Indeed it is!  We're so lucky that UV light is so readily available.  As a kid, I had marbles that glowed under UV cuz I still have them and can see it!  But we didn't know it.  We just knew that some had a little extra quality when you looked at it in the sun!

7 hours ago, Jzoook6 said:

Turns out that I have 4 that glow violet but one is so weak I couldn't get it photographed and three that glowed other!   one has purple and green yellow!!  I was able to get decent shots of them today, but only decent...

20230113_160534.jpg

20230113_160642.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chicagocyclist said:

Turns out that I have 4 that glow violet but one is so weak I couldn't get it photographed and three that glowed other!   one has purple and green yellow!!  I was able to get decent shots of them today, but only decent...

20230113_160534.jpg

20230113_160642.jpg

HIOH!!! those are awesome!!!!! I have nothing like those top 3, dang they are really purple. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jzoook6 said:

HIOH!!! those are awesome!!!!! I have nothing like those top 3, dang they are really purple. Thanks for sharing!

You are most welcome!!

I just got three more in the mail yesterday that I didn't check, including a 3/4 inch shooter.  All three of them glow including violet!