The Bucket List! ( Of Marbles ) Felicia You'll Love These!

Wowwwwww Okie! Fantastic! My husband told me to stop drooling...lol

Ain't that purple popeye da bomb! And those baby blues...oooo...and you got over 500?! No wonder you've been awol...lol

Thanx so much for posting.

Have a great day!

:-) Felicia

Hey Okie,

I don't know about the selling thing but I do know what I would keep...which would be the lutz, the popeyes, that light blue one and the red one next to it, anything that would be a good example of something.

Also, that last picture, there's one in the box that has a yellow ribbon, a blue one and white on the end (it's almost in the center of the box), it looks interesting. Oh and those that look like 3 different red/white corks..and..and..lol

So many pretties!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks Felicia for all your comments, I'm glad someone likes my marbles other than me lol . The blue/yellow/white/on green base are all peltiers. Most of them in that square are peltiers. Those are some of our favorites. Can't wait to go to a marble shows and get more knowledge! What are some of your favorites that you have? Do you have a very big collection?

Oh no...thank you Okie for taking the time to show your beautiful marbles. I enjoy seeing what folks have found/acquired. I can't buy any but I'm sure happy for folks who can and that they enjoy them. They're all good...old, new and everything in between.

By no means do I have a big collection, they'd probably fit into a shoe box. Even a handful of marbles are fun. In regular lamp light, sunlight, sometimes even blacklight, shows something fascinating about that handful.

My favourites, well, that would start off with purples since that's my favourite color...then, as far as colors go... black, red, blue, pastels, etc.

Here's a group of my faves:

mailedD29.jpg

Have a great day!