Greenesmarbles On Ebay

bubba1

i wasn't sure where to stick this, but i'm sure the cool mods will get it transferred to the right place.

anybody know or heard of this guy (greenesmarbles)?? won and paid for a marble about 1 month ago and have seen or heard NOTHING. i've emailed, called, and finally talked to ebay...having to wait 5 days for some reason...

i have a name, but not sure i can ethically report it here, but he's from WV.

d

i wasn't sure where to stick this, but i'm sure the cool mods will get it transferred to the right place.

anybody know or heard of this guy (greenesmarbles)?? won and paid for a marble about 1 month ago and have seen or heard NOTHING. i've emailed, called, and finally talked to ebay...having to wait 5 days for some reason...

i have a name, but not sure i can ethically report it here, but he's from WV.

d

I thought i recognized that eBay name, i bought a furnace mib from them at the end of last year and i remember posting it on here asking if anyone else knew them.

They took like over a month to send me my mib, and i didn't even get a reply back from them for like 3 weeks. i did get it though and it was what they described it as a MINT Furnace Swirl but it was really a furnace wirepull which i knew that going in. Good Luck Bubba.