Best Way To Sell Marbles

moonstone

Hello, really enjoy the site. I have a small lot of marbles, from an estate, and I need to sell them. I have a private collection of my own, but I don't know a lot about all the marble subtleties. The condition is fair, some are a bit unusual (to me). I have three clay/china, a big yellow and red one that may be new, but I hope not (the owner is 80 and had no kids) and others that do not jump out as being anything like I have seen in books. There is a tiny clear purple with white swirls, one that is either a real stone or a green mottled bennington type, etc, so there is no real cohesiveness. Am I better off offering all at once, or splitting up into what I think are similar lots? I love marbles, but I am much more adept at gems- lol! I only have about 30 or so, i guess, and then a whole bunch that I think are new. Any advice will be appreciated. This seems like a very nice board, and I thank you in advance.

Or you could post some pictures here of them, which is sure to bring some offers. Or just ebay them, pay ebay their share, and ebay their share again for paypal. lol Either way, wishing you great success with your marbles. God bless!

Thanks! I think I will just post pics here and see if anyone is interested. I don't want to do ebay when the people who might want them are here! I can, however, point anyne to my ebay profile so they can see that I am a powerseller with an excellent rep. So cool, thanks!