Jump to content

Jabo Joker Premium Crystal Floater Pastels

Recommended Posts

  • 13 years later...

You've misinterpreted the term 'Floater'. a floater is a gob, glob or even bundled string of ribbon floating inside the marble as if it were suspended, surrounded by transparent glass. Like a yolk of an egg suspended within the white. Like a sulphide figurine encased in glass. That attribute is what makes the term uniquely specific.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...