Looking For Antique Dealer In Atlanta

Hello all,

I am trying to find out who are Antique Marble dealers are in the Atlanta area - Can someone help?

I actually have 2 Marbles from the 20's that I got from my grandfather and want to sell them locally.

Please PM or or Post location of Atlanta dealers in this thread if you know of any who buy.

Thanks..

Mark in Alpharetta

post-3072-130559065151_thumb.jpg

Finding an antique dealer Mark who knows marbles is like finding a needle in a haystack. One of your marbles is a natural stone(agate) marble and not evidencing any particularly outstanding qualities. Your other marble is a machine-made marble but the photo being kind of blurry it is hard to put a name to it; it does appear to be fairly common though. I would encourage you not to put too much effort into selling these two marbles as you will be spinning your wheels due to relatively low values and minimal interest. Probably not what you care to hear but it's the straight skinny! Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Atlanta area. David

Finding an antique dealer Mark who knows marbles is like finding a needle in a haystack. One of your marbles is a natural stone(agate) marble and not evidencing any particularly outstanding qualities. Your other marble is a machine-made marble but the photo being kind of blurry it is hard to put a name to it; it does appear to be fairly common though. I would encourage you not to put too much effort into selling these two marbles as you will be spinning your wheels due to relatively low values and minimal interest. Probably not what you care to hear but it's the straight skinny! Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Atlanta area. David

Thank you very much - I appreciate your candor and for saving me some time :)

Mark