Peltier Superman Ready To Put On Ebay?

ter215

have this peltier superman that i'm thinking of selling on ebay? it's size is approx 23/32 , it has a small flake , couple pinprick's, but this mable has some of the sweetest color swirl combo's i've seen on these, just beautiful !!! almost every space is taken by color !! how much should i expect value wise? i really hate to sell, but the holiday's are upon me. thanks to all who respond.........terry

post-3207-0-74019800-1323714764_thumb.jp

post-3207-0-73870800-1323714957_thumb.jp

Good pics will be important to bidders at auction. There are marbles with a similar pattern and colors worth a fraction of a true Pelt Superman - still fool a lot of people but make for a lot of reluctant bidders as well

I won't speculate on what you could get for it but from what I see in the pics it looks like the real deal to me and with that pattern and at 23/32" you should do just fine

Good pics will be important to bidders at auction. There are marbles with a similar pattern and colors worth a fraction of a true Pelt Superman - still fool a lot of people but make for a lot of reluctant bidders as well

I won't speculate on what you could get for it but from what I see in the pics it looks like the real deal to me and with that pattern and at 23/32" you should do just fine

thanks alot i'llhavethat1, it is very beautiful for sure. you've been great !! thanks again for the imput !!