New Marble Show In Northeast Arkansas

drgg

We are excited to announce a new marble show Saturday, August 4, 2012, in Pocahontas, AR. In room trading will be on Thursday and Friday the 2nd and 3rd.

Location: Days Inn and Suite, 2805 US Hwy 67 South. A block of rooms have been reserved with a discount until July 15. Call the hotel at 870-892-9500 to reserve your room and mention the marble show. There is great BBQ next to the hotel and Mexican and fabulous Chinese just minutes away.

Tables are $20 and may be reserved by calling Gary Gregory at 870-647-1034 or 870-378-6304; you may also email me at [email protected]

Also, call or email me if you have questions

Many of you remember Ken D's outstanding shows at Mountain Home, AR. I first met Les Jones at Mountain Home. We also had an excellent show at Jonesboro, AR a few years ago. All these shows had large crowds.

There are a lot of collectors around us and a lot of interest in the show; we are working hard to ensure a good public response and hope to carry on the great Mountain Home show traditions.

We think we have a good location: we are about 3 hours from Springfield, MO; about 2 hours from Southern IL; about 4 hours south of St. Louis; about 3 hours north of Little Rock; about 2 hours from Memphis; we are withing range of our Texas marble friends.

Help us support the hobby we cherish by attending our show and all others you can!

Special thanks to my close friend Chuck Garrett who has graciously shared his marble show wisdom.

down the road a bit .. as some say. had a super time at the last jonesboro show many yrs. ago. great marbles and folks in arkansas ... hope to make it back .. couple i got from david p. last trip ... ... bill

post-75-0-17910900-1335655297_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-63187800-1335655346_thumb.jpg

Bill,

The Jonesboro show was indeed super! We have room for 15-20 tables at Pocahontas and do believe we have the potential for growing in the future, possibly moving to Jonesboro; Pocahontas is about an hour north of Jonesboro; thanks in advance for helping us get the word out!

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

I like that suggestion; we decided on Northeast AR marble show hopefully to help folks know

where we are geographically and find us; my orignal post indicates Pocahontas as the epicenter

of a number of larger towns; we thought Pocahontas might be to narrow a title; hopefully,

like the Mountain Home show, we hope to grow to where folks are familiar with us; thanks fo the interest

and all the help getting the word out; I have to miss the Iowa show to attend my granddaughter's high

school graduation (some things are more important than marbles) but Chuck G will have flyers for all;

He is really helping me a great deal; I'll be at the Tulsa show; again for info or tables, call me at

870-647-1034 or see my above post.

thanks!

Gary Gregory