$2 Repair

On a round machine made, a $2.00 repair will clean and brighten the marble's surface. It will remove oxidation and light scuffing. It will knock down the intensity of medium depth scratches and knock down the intensity of heavy scuffing. The $2 repair will not remove chips or flea bites. The $2 repair uses no dremmel tool with diamond paste which puts micro scratches and low spots on the glass surface. Interested, email me at: wediscount2 at aol.com Ronnie, ebay user name is wediscount (13 yr. member 100% feedback) PS: If pressed I have the capability to run 5 machines at the same time so the turn around time is lightning fast! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROCESS TO WORK THE MARBLES CAN BE IN NO WORSE SHAPE THAN THE MARBLES PICTURED IN THE GROUPING ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY 1 PHOTO. I PREFER 40 OR 50 MARBLES TO WORK ON BUT A MINIMUM OF 5 MARBLES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR ME TO TURN MY MACHINES ON.

post-299-0-16665900-1351604148_thumb.jpg

post-299-0-09240100-1351604168_thumb.jpg

Hey, wediscount2!

Normally I would have expected a person or two here to have given

you a good-natured jab about your 'shameless plugs' by now.

But maybe I'm not really surprised, because personally I've really enjoyed them.

Straight forward before/afters, which show what can be done for modest expense.

Informative and fun.

Looking forward to seeing if there're going to be any 'one dollar' and

'ten dollar and up' repair demos. Bob

Hey, wediscount2! Normally I would have expected a person or two here to have given you a good-natured jab about your 'shameless plugs' by now. But maybe I'm not really surprised, because personally I've really enjoyed them. Straight forward before/afters, which show what can be done for modest expense. Informative and fun. Looking forward to seeing if there're going to be any 'one dollar' and 'ten dollar and up' repair demos. Bob
Don't have any $1 repairs, haven't got that hard up yet. But to satisfy your curiosity. Heres one I got it in the mail at 10:45 today and returned it today about an hour ago. And yes it was a $10.00 repair. Ronniepost-299-0-96812000-1351808644_thumb.jpgpost-299-0-42487300-1351808667_thumb.jpg