36Th Northeast Marble Meet Oct 10-11, 2015 Cromwell Ct

BobBlock

The 36th Northeast Marble Meet is scheduled once again for Columbus Day Weekend, October 10th & 11th, 2015.

The show has been moved this year to the Crowne Plaza in Cromwell Connecticut, which is at the base of the Exit 21 ramp on I-95. About 20 minutes south of Hartford.

There will be a 225 lot marble auction on Saturday afternoon (October 10) with viewing that morning. The auction will be conducted live, with absentee and live online bidding via icollector.com . The catalogue will be posted around September 15.

On Sunday (October 11) is the marble show, with 40 dealer tables.

Room-hopping gets into full swing on Friday and continues during the weekend.

Visit the Marble Meet website at www.marblemeet.com for full information

If you would like to reserve a hotel room at the discounted rate, then you need to contact the hotel by September 21. There will likely not be rooms available after that date because Wesleyan University is hosting a large academic geology conference that weekend at the hotel. Contact information for the hotel is at the link above.

If you would like a dealer table at the show, then you can reserve one using the link on the site above.

NE 2015 flyer.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

I've started posting the auction catalogue for this show. The link is http://www.icollector.com/auction.aspx?as=38974

If you are planning on reserving a room at the discounted rate, you need to do it by September 23. After that date, the hotel will release the block of rooms. There is a large Wesleyan University geology conference at the hotel on Columbus Day weekend, so the hotel will likely be filled.

I have a few exhibitor tables still available.

You can find the hotel reservation link, table reservation and paypal link, and other info at http://www.marblemeet.com

• 2 weeks later...