Help with these please

Dynamohum

Selling big honking box of Grandfather's from his childhood, not a marble guy but getting questions from eBay people I can not answer... Help if you can as to name or any thing about some of these samples😊

image.jpg

Edited by Dynamohum
Fix

Hello there.  Welcome.

Better to start a new thread for each group of marbles. I'll go ahead and break these into four threads.  I know that I'll be asking for a second view on at least one of the marbles.  Things start getting confusing at that point if there are very many marbles in one thread. :)

Okay, it might be good to see more views on these.

I'm intrigued by the large one.  

The yellow and white might be an Akro but I'm not sure.  More views could help.  

The blue and white is a West Virginia Swirl.

The far right one has an interesting little loop in it, which could possibly turn out to be a "nine".  Odds are that's a game marble though.  

You have a lot of Alley swirls, some Peltier Rainbos, some Vitros, some game marbles, some clearies and the cat's eyes you noted. 

The solid-colored marbles aren't worth much at all unless you can get confirmation that some of them might be some particular recognizable type such as flinties or moonies.  Or since some of the solids are fluorescent under blacklight you might be able to attract some buyers from among the vaseline glass collecting community.