What have I got?

Shellkat

A little blurry.  Best to post fewer marbles per thread.  Like maybe four.  And have them positioned so it's easy to identify which ones we're talking about.

I'll call these four rows.  With the blurring and the single view, I'm not sure about the top row.  The top middle may be an Akro corkscrew.  More views could make me change my mind.

In the second row, the left one is intriguing, but I'm not ready to make a guess.  I think maybe Peltier Ketchup and Mustard on the middle, which is a special marble.  And Akro Moss Agate on the right, which is a nice marble but more common than the Peltier -- if that's what the middle one is.  (Check the moss agate under blacklight.)

The third row may be two slags -- which are good.  Not rare, but still a desirable marble category. 

On the bottom row, the left is a handmade German marble.  Antique.  And I can't tell what the one on the right might be.  Can't see detail.  

The Akro would be from the 30's.  The Peltier would be from 1930 give or take.  The slags could be from between 1903 and 1930-ish.  

The handmade could be from late 1800's or early 1900's.