What have I got?

Shellkat

Does your camera have a Macro setting?  One for close-ups -- maybe with an image of a flower?

Three of the four of the first group appear to be Akro blue eggyolks.  That's a desirable one from the Moss Agate family.   

Does the far left one in that group also have yellow?  If no yellow then some collectors will call it an Ace.  (Akro didn't call it Ace but collectors do.)

In the middle picture, the one on the right is looking Akro.  Is it a corkscrew or a patch? 

Yes, the far left one has yellow. They all seem the same and for some reason make me smile. "Blue egg yolk"   : ) as for the other...it seems patchy, but almost like a Helmut, but the green forms an "s" and the Orange forms an "s" and there's a whit band on the other side. Christmas tree? I do have a decent camera with macro, but too lazy to hook it up. I will spare you all and not post more until I do! Haha : )

:) ... aw, I didn't mean to chase you away by being critical.  Some of them we can easily tell with few clues.  Sometimes we (or at least I!) need more details. :)

With the "s"-s you might be describing a "lazy cork".  One which was done on a cork machine but which didn't spin all the way around.  

Not Christmas Tree.  At least I don't remember hearing Christmas Tree for Akros.  Only for Pelts.    (And I'm still getting an Akro feel here. :thup:

... just in case you haven't realized ... having multiple examples of these classic styles -- such as the Blue Eggyolks, the Silver Oxbloods, the Spidermen -- is really special.  

(Also may have significant value monetarily -- at least into the hundreds for a total value -- assuming condition is good.)

I didn't think about mentioning value when I started this post.  Mostly I wanted to say again how awesome it is to have so many of these special marbles -- some people spend a long time finding even one example of all that you have.