Vitro All Reds

Mojo

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

Pictures 7- 8 and 9 I am confident are Marble King patch and ribbon. In pictures 8 and 9 the far right center marble is colors like what collectors call the Jillian. Named for Jill Spencer of WV who named a big portion of MK marbles. I have dug these marbles in 7-8-9 pictures at the Paden City Marble King area. Most all these I left behind because so many were weak on the colors. they have almost no collector value. You can only carry out so many. Dirty marbles get heavy.  

Lost count , can you show me what marbles are the MK patch ribbon , maybe post a printsceen of those ? Please 👍

The ones with the pink ish and the green around and close by the poles ?

20210718_105046.jpg

20210718_105538.jpg

Yes it would have been easier if the pictures or post were numbered or some order to refer back to. I have counted those pictures probably twenty times or more.  Just one of several problems with posting big numbers of pictures with several marbles and several post with questions all straight in a row. It takes hours to reply.

1 minute ago, wvrons said:

Yes it would have been easier if the pictures or post were numbered or some order to refer back to. I have counted those pictures probably twenty times or more.  Just one of several problems with posting big numbers of pictures with several marbles and several post with questions all straight in a row. It takes hours to reply.

Next will be different and easier 1 topic and group at a time , sorry Ron , it was to fast and too mutch at one time in one topic 

1 minute ago, wvrons said:

I am out of time. I have company coming here tomorrow. I have a four hour road trip tomorrow and a fourteen hour road trip Wednesday to visit a marble friend. 

Thank you sir !! Learned something today

And will post some on another topic later 👍 this was messy  🤯