Oil Lamp From the Antique Store

Greywaves

I've only been marble hunting a short time now and I went on my first local marble hunt yesterday. I went to the antique store and found a converted oil lamp filled with marbles. I'll share some pictures of the ones I've ID'd (with the help of a Facebook group I'm in) and some of the ones I haven't. Maybe y'all can ID some for me and help me learn this great hobby!

20220814_165321.jpg

20220814_165628.jpg

20220814_172656.jpg

20 minutes ago, Greywaves said:

I've only been marble hunting a short time now and I went on my first local marble hunt yesterday. I went to the antique store and found a converted oil lamp filled with marbles. I'll share some pictures of the ones I've ID'd (with the help of a Facebook group I'm in) and some of the ones I haven't. Maybe y'all can ID some for me and help me learn this great hobby!

20220814_165321.jpg

20220814_165628.jpg

20220814_172656.jpg

Nice fun score!!  I see an expected small amount of game marbles and the required Benningtons, upper left.  Looking like some Alleys and far lower right, Akro Helmets?  Tri-lites?  Need more views.

3 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

Nice fun score!!  I see an expected small amount of game marbles and the required Benningtons, upper left.  Looking like some Alleys and far lower right, Akro Helmets?  Tri-lites?  Need more views.

Thanks! Will keep adding pics. Even the game marbles have some character.

20220815_114021.jpg

7 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

First row: Vitro helmets,

Second row: unknown, Vitro?

Bottom row: back of the ones I posted earlier as Vitro Aquamarines 

20220815_114441.jpg