VACORS THAT RESEMBLE OTHER MAKERS

akroorka

Hello all,
 I put together a bunch (two images) of Vacor marbles that may look like marbles made by other “Vintage” USA or foreign made companies. Some of these I cannot name, Vacor has been around for a long time.
Vacor marbles have fooled many over the years. (MANY , including me!) Fool me once—etc, so I started a research in hand with these babies many years ago and turned into a collector of Vacor----go figure—:confused-smileys-327:.
Vacors are a collectable for me much like any other machine made marble and you can find some real nice ones if you look hard enough. So many names though and you know me with names. I still use the Vacor website very often.
The second image shows some Akro Agates vs Vacor “Roosters”. If you line any of these Vacor’s up just right (like many e-bay sellers do👇) and you do not recognize them, you will be disappointed. They are commonly seeded in lots of marbles.
The last set of images show a Vacor “Katydid” with a transparent “metallic/snakeskin” finish, very cool.
If you have any Vacor marbles that may resemble those from other maker’s marbles please post them. We have all been fooled—let’s just face it and own up🦄.
Familiarize yourself with Vacors and collect them if you like—just do not be fooled if you would rather not.
Thanks for looking and---
Marble—On!!

Bunch (1).JPG

Bunch (2).JPG

Vacor vs Akro.jpg

Katydid.JPG

Katydid2.JPG