Anyone buy marbles in bulk?

Hey all, got a question here. I used to work for Standing Stone State Park which is home to the National Rolley Hole marbles championship. You all have probably seen my constant posting about my marbles and Rolley Hole.

I no longer work there, but sure am still into Rolley Hole and helping with the tournament. 

So, during Rolley Hole we sell glass marbles . We have all sorts of sizes and colors, and we also sell printed marbles both commemorative marbles and marbles with various logos (sports, gasoline memorabilia, characters, etc). 

What I’m looking for is a place that sells marbles in bulk. I’m not talking about a couple hundred, but several thousand. We need to replenish the stock and since these were acquired 20 years ago (with the exception of the donated printed marbles) we are running out. We also do not have any sources for new printed marbles and need a reliable printer/seller. 

If anyone has any resources or places they’ve bought from, I’d love to have any details. 

We probably have a couple years worth of marbles left, but once that supply is gone I don’t know what’s going to happen. 

Thank you. I know Temu and aliexpreess are likely not going to be allowed due to state things. I used to order items for the State and there’s a big bunch of mess and approval. I don’t know how we’d go about obtaining marbles for sure, but it would have to be from something the state allows. 

moonmarble had some wonderful things but the cost is way more than what we charge for marbles. 80-90 marbles for $12 seems a bit steep, but then again I’m approximating using our vague system. We sell marbles using Vienna sausage cans, and one can is $3.00. It might work out actually now that I think about it, but we would need to fill 25 gallon totes full of marbles for the marble hunt. 

3 hours ago, hdesousa said:

I'm actually surprised marbles are still made here. 

This article was written 13 years ago.  Probably much worse now: https://www.businessinsider.com/basic-products-america-doesnt-make-2010-10

In 2010, Jabo had their last Ohio Run, or that is what I'm seeing online. Oddly there isn't much information about it, but some slightly older resources say they were making mainly industrial marbles. 

Marble king is all that remains. Looks like when the time comes they'll be the best bet.