I (and my WVa) marbles are back...

I left here last winter in the midst of record snowfall, a house move, a new (still insane) puppy acquisition, and house remodels. While I am not sure I have time NOW to linger on this site often or for very long, I did want to get back here in the hopes I can start off-loading some of my rather vast collection. Not even quite sure how yet but since marbles do have a unique audience... certainly better to cater to that market than donate to...um... any of the organizations who know nothing of them. Why do I even want to get rid of them? What benefit do they have sleeping in my closet? 

So anyway... here I am. Any of my old posts may have broken photo links as I don't have my photography business and therefore don't have my web hosting service anymore. But I do have files and will be working on more. 

And "back then" I am not sure we ever did resolve the mystery of these guys. 

blackandorange-2.jpg

I haven't EVEN LOOKED at any of my marbles in probably a year... OR even their photographs... sometimes I feel the project of just IDing them and then offering them up is almost too daunting.  I mean, this pic of what I called "greens" can be multiplied over and over with "reds," "blues," "oranges," every color. And it doesn't include the ones I separated out as the really cool ones... UGH. Basically, they all occupy a plastic storage bin... the kind you put your holiday decorations in... about 3/4 full. 

greens.jpg