Huge Akro Popeye Collection

I don't think i would fall for that with the Ebayer being so new...

Whoops, Kevin didn't read your whole auction, Rookie.

So, this is your first one? Nice bunch. I hope you do well.

There might be a vocabulary issue to keep in mind for the future. I'm not certain, but I think akro collectors might tend to count colors differently on popeyes than on other corks. Whether that's the case or not, you made it clear what you meant with your color count. I like the the purple and mauve combo. The green red and yellow is nice too.

Um, precise size measurements would be a good thing, in general. Maybe more important with popeyes. Not sure why I have the impression of ebayers being more sticklers for popeye auctions than others, but I do. You sure about the 3/4" (give or take 1/16")? (Yeah, I'm a busybody. lol)

I have never sold a marble period, started buying them a year ago as well as other antiques, spent so much time studying marbles quit buying anything else. Didnt want to sell but I have no choice. GO NAFTA

Ouch, ebay got you. Not too surprising. It's so easy to get bounced. Maybe easier if you're honest than otherwise. Gotta learn to be vague and say what you want with innuendo so it can never be held against you. .... (JUST KIDDING!)

Yesterday I almost added that if it didn't meet your reserve this time around, then you might do well by breaking it up into smaller lots. But I really don't know the best way to sell near mint popeyes. So I'm just rooting for you to do well this time.

I do know (believe) that when you ship them they should be individually wrapped and then bundled gently and shipped in a box, with enough cushioning to assure they won't get bruised even if they're dropkicked across the cargo hold. ...

Well, if you have been buying mibs off of ebay, then you probably already have very good ideas about how to ship or not to ship marbles, but in case you've been buying locally and hadn't yet thought out the shipping part ....

Ouch, ebay got you. Not too surprising. It's so easy to get bounced. Maybe easier if you're honest than otherwise. Gotta learn to be vague and say what you want with innuendo so it can never be held against you. .... (JUST KIDDING!)

Yesterday I almost added that if it didn't meet your reserve this time around, then you might do well by breaking it up into smaller lots. But I really don't know the best way to sell near mint popeyes. So I'm just rooting for you to do well this time.

I do know (believe) that when you ship them they should be individually wrapped and then bundled gently and shipped in a box, with enough cushioning to assure they won't get bruised even if they're dropkicked across the cargo hold. ...

Well, if you have been buying mibs off of ebay, then you probably already have very good ideas about how to ship or not to ship marbles, but in case you've been buying locally and hadn't yet thought out the shipping part ....

thanks Steph learning alot everyone. I buy all my marbles by word of mouth, I live in Central Ohio, arrowheads n marbles, I also like "Ohio Art" spinning toys

Uhh Ohh, i got tons of Toys & Antiques and am also in Ohio......

ONE DAY LEFT, wanted these babies to stay together in a good home to be cared for and loved, looks like i'm going to have to sell them seperately, might as well keep my purple ones in that case.