The New Furnace Marbles

q78.jpgq71.jpg

q63.jpgq55.jpg

q79.jpgq59.jpg

q53.jpgq67.jpg

These cool marbles were produced while washing out the glass furnace tank at Jabo in preparation for the recent Encore Run. Reminiscent of the Champion Furnace Runs of the mid-90's....

Bob

Ebay - Marbles For Sale

Hi, Very nice. They almost have a 5/8" feeling to them but I suppose they're 3/4". Where might they be had?

Any idea how far along Jabo runs are booked at this time?

Re. these marbles - not quite 'furnace' but decidedly worthy. In the flurry of Jabo marbles since the Fall of 2007

some of the finest I've seen were a group of eight pairs(all 5/8") sent to me by Dale Simmons that hearkened

back to sand-layered CAC marbles. Pure deadly! Oh, they were from the Nov. 27th, 2007 run or one of the

runs right before then.

Just popped up a 'stream of consciousness' pc. SORTING PLEASURES on the Board. The Board needs some

mellowing out at times! David Chamberlain. P.S. Easier to email me: [email protected]

They have been trading on ebay very good!!! i think if i heard correctly there were less than 3 cases made!!! The next generation of KILLER!!!!!!! MARBLES!!!!!! I love the ones i was lucky enough to get. Dave M. is truly the master of machine made marbles! IMHO.

Bruce