Cat's-Eye Pics For Jack

Al Oregon

I got a beat-up Playtime blister package - blister part came loose in the mail from an eBay purchase - so thought I'd take the marbles out and use for display, etc. Of course, Hong Kong did a lot of packaging of marbles so marbles probably came from Japan or maybe Taiwan (guessing this pkg is 80's - maybe earlier?). Anyway, there are some of the flat one vane cat's (which to me are just their 3 vane type that didn't flow properly but they ARE flat) that wee discussed not too long ago in another thread plus some of the 3 or 4 vane types - couple different color cat's - all in that coke bottle green glass (which is why I think earlier Japan). Just for info - Steph can save the pics...

post-60-12534219347_thumb.jpg

post-60-125342194529_thumb.jpg

post-60-125342195225_thumb.jpg

post-60-125342195942_thumb.jpg

post-60-125342196666_thumb.jpg

I got a beat-up Playtime blister package - blister part came loose in the mail from an eBay purchase - so thought I'd take the marbles out and use for display, etc. Of course, Hong Kong did a lot of packaging of marbles so marbles probably came from Japan or maybe Taiwan (guessing this pkg is 80's - maybe earlier?). Anyway, there are some of the flat one vane cat's (which to me are just their 3 vane type that didn't flow properly but they ARE flat) that wee discussed not too long ago in another thread plus some of the 3 or 4 vane types - couple different color cat's - all in that coke bottle green glass (which is why I think earlier Japan). Just for info - Steph can save the pics...

thanks Al for sharing those with me. it's funny as i just got done posted a pic of another single vane cat that i found. i guess you could call the color aqua? but i've got some serious doubts about it. thanks again, jack