Table Centerpiece

My daughter thinks we were the only home in America with a large dish of marbles on the Thanksgiving Table as a centerpiece ... I thought maybe someone out there can confirm you too, had marbles on the table today (we even had a wine glass with the new Jabo "cherry cordials" from the November Run!)

Anyone?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ruth

My daughter thinks we were the only home in America with a large dish of marbles on the Thanksgiving Table as a centerpiece ... I thought maybe someone out there can confirm you too, had marbles on the table today (we even had a wine glass with the new Jabo "cherry cordials" from the November Run!)

Anyone?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ruth

Hard to have a center piece when your chowing down a turkey sub in the truck. (by choice cause the line was way to long at lunch time)

Ray

Hard to have a center piece when your chowing down a turkey sub in the truck. (by choice cause the line was way to long at lunch time)

Ray

Nice!!! We got a good laugh out of that!!! Do you not have a marble or two suspended from your rear-view mirror, or epoxied to the dash!!!!!?????

Actually I dont have a single marble over here. (I did have some but gave them away) Ill be heading home for vacation here in a couple of weeks so I think Ill make a few and throw some wire around them.

I wont be using our epoxy to put marbles on the dash, its reserved for putting quarters on the concrete. :)

Actually I dont have a single marble over here. (I did have some but gave them away) Ill be heading home for vacation here in a couple of weeks so I think Ill make a few and throw some wire around them.

I wont be using our epoxy to put marbles on the dash, its reserved for putting quarters on the concrete. :)

OK, So where is "Over here" are you deployed? Possibly epoxying US quarters to the concrete in Iraq??? (That would be awesome.)

Marble Buddy

I am sooooo glad to hear we are not the only ones who had a marble center piece for Thanksgiving! We have one for every meal! I will post pics tomorrow lol YOu cant go anywhere in our house without running into something filled with marbles! ( not suited well for kids!)