Old Vitro Cat Eyes Original Packages

i bought a box like that a couple years ago.....for 25.00 the power in a deal like this is with the buyer....you gotta leave youself enough room to make a few bucks....3.oo a bag would be about the top of my bid.......if ya pay top dollar say 6.00 a bag youll never make your jingle back....they sell for like 5.00 a bag at shows....and theyre fairly common....the shooter size marbles would be more better..if the guy haint a marble collector he might not know how to bulk sell

i bought a box like that a couple years ago.....for 25.00 the power in a deal like this is with the buyer....you gotta leave youself enough room to make a few bucks....3.oo a bag would be about the top of my bid.......if ya pay top dollar say 6.00 a bag youll never make your jingle back....they sell for like 5.00 a bag at shows....and theyre fairly common....the shooter size marbles would be more better..if the guy haint a marble collector he might not know how to bulk sell

I will see what I can do. They aren't local to me, so I'm afraid shipping would be outrageous considered the actual value of the marbles. I might have him ship a couple bags just to check them out.

I'll also ask him the details of the box to try and pin down a location/date.