Marble Fantasy Boxes And Bags.

Marble fantasy boxes and bags - What was the reason behind this and did different compaines ever use the same box with the same graphics that didnt support there logos or names..Say CA and Akro for example.

Some are made to deceive. Some are made for profit reasons but not with an attempt to deceive. Some are made as tributes or simply as a nice place to keep one's marbles.

Not sure I understand the 2nd portion of your question.

Some are made to deceive. Some are made for profit reasons but not with an attempt to deceive. Some are made as tributes or simply as a nice place to keep one's marbles.

Not sure I understand the 2nd portion of your question.

I have seen certain boxes that have CA marbles in them and then the same box same graphics for a different company.

http://cgi.ebay.com/25-AKRO-AGATE-VINTAGE-CORKSCREW-MARBLES-FANTASY-BOX-/190397249764?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Marbles&hash=item2c548f78e4

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=MARBLES+IN+FANTASY+BOX+

yeah, that place is always under construction. dangerous ;-)

not sure what I have in there on fantasy boxes. But at least a little. I know I put a fantasy section in the Original Packaging thread. But some of the original links I had there became defunct. Maybe I'll have a look at that today.

I'm not sure what the source of that pic is, but I've asked about it before too. When I was first learning about the modern fantasy boxes.

And yep, that's what those are. Cute little modern boxes.