Need Id Opinion

sciguy122

I think you have a Wasp & a Tiger.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marbles-MINT-19-32-PELTIER-NATIONAL-LINE-RAINBO-TIGER-/350402087083?pt=Marbles&hash=item51959788ab

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marbles-MINT-5-8-PELTIER-NATIONAL-LINE-RAINBO-WASP-/350402087539?pt=Marbles&hash=item5195978a73

I'm not sure where the Black Widow comes in

for Peltier.

I have seen it used on ebay.

But not something a true Pelt Head would use for either of your mibs.

Nice BTW.

marblemiser

2 peltier nlrs. Is the top one a black widow/wasp and bottom a tiger or would you say both are tigers?

thanks

I got the black widow from America Machine Made Marbles bottom of page 132: .... Wasp is incorrect name for a Black Widow. So I put both since I did not know which name the various marble gurus used. Evidently you are not one to use black widow.

Thanks.

Yep, love a good wasp....make sure to use a good strong light as some of them have a blue aventurine, very few but I got a nice surprise once. How close in hand is the true color on that one. Does look a little orangy but I like it, and know how hard it is not to wash the red out with light trying to get a pic.

Yep, love a good wasp....make sure to use a good strong light as some of them have a blue aventurine, very few but I got a nice surprise once. How close in hand is the true color on that one. Does look a little orangy but I like it, and know how hard it is not to wash the red out with light trying to get a pic.

Here are 2 more pics. Pretty much same look in hand.

post-1976-128684669892_thumb.jpg

I am thinking what was said above about being between orange and red fits if that is the true color. Give me a second and I will post a pic of my tiger and wasp, even in my pic the red is not quite as dark as it is in hand.

Must have been typing at the same time as Marblemiser. I would agree, and a cool marble.

Here are mine, while still slightly lighter than in hand there is quite a difference.

bluwsp008.jpg

The coloration is why I asked. Side by side the "wiger" is darker than the tiger, but still not a definite red. Not color blind but kinda "color dumb" after a while the brain starts to question what is seen.

Thanks for all of you input. I've learned a lot. Now if you would go to Marble ID and give me an opinion on my 10/3 post, I'd be appreciative. 50 some views and no op's. I did use deodorant that day.

Thanks

Howard