Question About Box Of Akro Slags And Corkscrews

hdale7

Let's say I was able to get a 100ct box of Akro's slags circa 1930?, with Akro box and top but has wear. Haven't seen in person yet but look like slags to me from the not so good photo. What would be a reasonable price to pay? Also a small box of Akros, 20ct with corkscrews. That's all I want to divulge but any advice. If I got them I would buy to resell cause have my eyes on a good collection of handmades

akrobox2.jpgakrobox.jpg

trust me all the advertising they've been doing on auction zip about this group, it will be tough to get these for good enough price to resell, buy to collect safely, good luck,,j

ps... ive been to this dudes auctions before, yes, i drove up one sunday for some politicals they had once,, man them guys up in that area are crazy stupid bidders. you might make a few bucks but if your main goal is to resell for some handmades it will be tough,,again,, good luck

Probably will go way too high but plan on checking it out. There are some nice things there and isn't too far from me. Never been there but was hoping to get a real good deal. I'll see what happens. I just wanted resale value so I know what I could bid and still make a several hundred off them if I could get them. Would help lower the sting of the cost of some handmades that a local seller has and I would pay almost nothing for them, lol.