European Sparkler Marble ?

I have three threads in the ID forum all three are relative to what one person has replied to as European sparkler marbles I was wondering who made these and was there a certain time period these were made around I picked them up at an Estate sale I have picked them out of a box that contained all kinds of marbles from German hand made to what looks like clear glass marbles but these certain ones I have pictured in the ID forum are really neat and I havent seen many of them listed on Ebay are they scarce or just tossed to the side?

Thanks again guys , Ryan95

I have three threads in the ID forum all three are relative to what one person has replied to as European sparkler marbles I was wondering who made these and was there a certain time period these were made around I picked them up at an Estate sale I have picked them out of a box that contained all kinds of marbles from German hand made to what looks like clear glass marbles but these certain ones I have pictured in the ID forum are really neat and I havent seen many of them listed on Ebay are they scarce or just tossed to the side?

Thanks again guys , Ryan95

well what do yours look like ? they kinda fall in the cat eye family and they are on the bay just have to luck in finding I have always found them in lots not separate. Mike

some German cats

and the bag they came in

smallcats-296F.jpg

smallcats-297F.jpg

these are the sparkler type / cat eye some common a few are better . Mike

smallMVC-287F.jpg

smallMVC-288F.jpg

smallMVC-289F.jpg

smallMVC-291F.jpg

smallMVC-292F.jpg

smallMVC-293F.jpg

smallMVC-294F.jpg