More In The Wild A Few Christensen And A Polished Hand Made

well I was out today to look at marbles I was send a few pics and saw a hand made and a Christensen so I thought it was worth the 15 mile trip well 30 round trip and in rush hour in Milwaukee but was worth it The board I passed on because of the mold plus I have one like it .

here are the pics I had to look at .

Ssmarbles4-9-12114.jpg

Ssmarbles4-9-12115.jpg

Ssmarbles4-9-12116.jpg

Ssmarbles4-9-12117.jpg

Ssmarbles4-9-12118.jpg

Ssmarbles4-9-12119.jpg

Sspano009.jpg

well there all soaking now except the one that went straight to the chipped box .

there are at least 3 Christensen Akro and even an early Akro ace cork in moonie glass . the big bennington was not in the pics . will post the good stuff after a good soaking . Mike

$30.00 plus 30 miles and soda's and donuts as I had my Grandson Christian along as we even scrap and tear apart and rummage together. Samuel had to stay with Jan as he had home work .

SsMVC-716S.jpg

SsMVC-717S.jpg

SsMVC-718S.jpg

SsMVC-719S.jpg

these are junk pile

SsMVC-720S.jpg

SsMVC-721S.jpg

SsMVC-722S.jpg

SsMVC-723S.jpg

SsMVC-724S.jpg

well I guess marbles have been getting polished a long time ago as these have been sitting for sure since the 60's

SsMVC-725S.jpg

SsMVC-726S.jpg

SsMVC-727S.jpg

SsMVC-728S.jpg

SsMVC-729S.jpg

SsMVC-730S.jpg

SsMVC-731S.jpg

all for now but when I saw that the hand made was polished it just me thinking how it was a special marble or ??? but for sure just sitting in a coffee can over 50 years for sure . Mike