I Needed A Good Day

well to start thing off I lost another very good friend the other day so tomorrow is the wake just a bit down as we were friends since almost out of high school so Jan I headed out to hit a few antiques stores , well got there and sure enough they were closing / moving and not much there , nothing to find but when we were heading out I am all ways partial to the tall lighter cabinets that rotate even though I have way to many but never enough so I asked is that cabinet for sale ? well he said yes just more I would not have to move . I said how much and with out any hesitation he said $15.00 and I would have to take all the cars .!!! I almost fell over , jan gave me the look like not another . and even faster than he said $15.00 Jan said it will never fit in the car . so when loading it on a cart I say even more cars and said since I got all these how much for every thing and he said another $10.00 . So all I need now is some one to buy al;l the cars and of course I have another project as I have to fix the base .

just down the road was another store also closing / moving . got an amethyst mica very wird but I was feeling so good I spun the wheel . Mike

01RSWatchcabinettoycars91.jpg

02RSWatchcabinettoycars92.jpg

03RSWatchcabinettoycars93.jpg

04RSWatchcabinettoycars94.jpg

05RSWatchcabinettoycars95.jpg

06RSWatchcabinettoycars96.jpg

07RSWatchcabinettoycars97.jpg

08RSWatchcabinettoycars98.jpg

09RSWatchcabinettoycars99.jpg

10RSWatchcabinettoycars500.jpg

11RSWatchcabinettoycars501.jpg

now the mica well I think the pontil is called twisted . and only a few pices of mica .

RS350S.jpg

RS351S.jpg

RS352S.jpg

RS345S.jpg

RS346S.jpg

RS347S.jpg

RS348S.jpg

RS349S.jpg