Awesome Popeye Hybrid

ARGUABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HYBIRD POPEYE EVER MADE! PROBABLY MADE SOMETIME BETWEEN 1927-1937. A HAIR OVER 11/16TH.CHRYSTAL CLEAR BASE YOU CAN SEE THROUGH. LOOK INTO MARBLE. YOU WILL SEE SWIRLING WHITE RIBBON CORE.THERE IS A LIGHT WISPY LAVENDER.(WHERE YOU WOULD SEE HEAVY WISPY WHITE ON MOST POPEYES). NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH CLEAR ON POPEYE.NEXT THERE ARE TWO DISTINCT PURPLE RIBBONS. NOT BLENDED.ONE DARK PURPLE ONE LIGHT PURPLE. FOLLOWED UP WITH YELLOW THAN RED. YOU HAVE WHITE, LAVENDER, DARK PURPLE,LT.PURPLE.YELLOW AND RED WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR BASE.I .SAW A SEVEN COLOR POPEYE ON HERE.THEY COUNTED THE CLEAR BASE AS A COLOR. USING THAT GUIDE.YOU HAVE 7 COLORS. THIS MARBLE IS IN WET MINT COND. 8.00 SHIPPING TO COVER INSURANCE

On Jul-28-12 at 08:21:55 PDT, seller added the following information:

THIS MARBLE IS IN JUST MADE MINT COND!!! NO WAY IS IT NEAR MINT!

On Jul-29-12 at 15:12:45 PDT, seller added the following information:I AM GETTING EMAIL QUESTIONING COND. ROBERT BLOCK NEAR MINT! HAS SEEN MINOR USAGE.EVIDENCE OF HIT MARKS USUALLY TINY SUBSURFACE MOONS,PINPRICK CHIPS TINY FLAKES,TINY BRUISES.THE DAMAGE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL DOES NOT DETRACT FROM VIEWING.NOTICEABLE DAMAGE ON ONE SIDE OF MARBLE.OTHER SIDE MINT.IT DOES NOT QUALIFY. THERE FOR MINT!

I usually don't comment on the board about these things. But, in this case I find it funny that the seller uses my name to justify the marble being Mint, and then in private email to a potential buyer (who questioned that it was not a true 7-color based on my books) he trashes me for not knowing anything about marbles. Too funny!