Sulphide Question

I know an antique store that has 9 sulphides and a large German separated core banded swirl..."NOT LUTZ" One of the sulphides is a boy sitting on a chair and is over 2" for 275.00 but is actually in what I would guess to be near mint + condition... the german is same condition and is about the same size for 85.00 Good investment???

Dot, You ask: Good investment? I state, It could be a great investment, or it could be a terrible investment!. When you are trying to find out specifics about a collectible, then you need to supply all the info you can about it. IE: Is it well centered, is it a first out of the mold, middle of the road, or a real dud with rounded edges on the component parts. Are there bubbles or a bubble attached to the figure and if so how big. Near Mint could mean anything! You actually need to describe it in the best of your ability the condition of the marble. etc., etc., etc., I'm only pointing these things to you in order to help you. Welcome to the board, Ronnie

Dot, You ask: Good investment? I state, It could be a great investment, or it could be a terrible investment!. When you are trying to find out specifics about a collectible, then you need to supply all the info you can about it. IE: Is it well centered, is it a first out of the mold, middle of the road, or a real dud with rounded edges on the component parts. Are there bubbles or a bubble attached to the figure and if so how big. Near Mint could mean anything! You actually need to describe it in the best of your ability the condition of the marble. etc., etc., etc., I'm only pointing these things to you in order to help you. Welcome to the board, Ronnie

Thanks. I will go back in there and check them out. A little closer and maybe take a few pics