Ever See A Vitro Conqueror Patch Football Marble Before?

Sorry, I was on vacation and had not checked back. Rich, I thought I still had these jabo footballs but in my search tonight I remember giving them to either Paul Stanley or Peter Chris. Not sure if they visit here or not? Still, nice jab's for sure!

hiya mon.....looks more like an egg to me than a football....footballs have more pointy ends like some members heads.....if I had that reject it would be in my 5 gallon bucket -half empty , marked eggs.....but wait.... theres more .....if you call in the next 15 minutes we will double your order ,just pay a large handlein charge and extra shipping....any other shape discussions will be held today after 8am......schedule::8-9 am...circle...(its not for jerks anymore)...10-11 am....hexagon..(stop the madness)12-1.....hot dog...(if it look like a weiner,you've got a winner)......since its Thursday and gonna be 85 today.....rest of the unscheduled program postponed til (it don't matter)...interest shown for basketball shaped minis...they are awesome and generally less than an inch...in assorted colors and designs....