Todays .... 3 For Id

shotgun

Agree on the first two being newer.

I think the first could be Asian.

The second is Jabo.

Both would be modern.

And agree about the last possibly being an Akro cork but also more pictures of that one would be nice to try to be sure.

Agree on the first two being newer.

I think the first could be Asian.

The second is Jabo.

Both would be modern.

And agree about the last possibly being an Akro cork but also more pictures of that one would be nice to try to be sure.

MORE MORE MORE ... sounds like my kids ... and now my grandkids ... Here are 3 more views ... after looking at it again ... the white looks more tannish white or light pinkish white ... Need more ., let me know .... ALSO .... on the other 2 ... does being modern mean they are not very collectible ... or are of little value ? THANKS ...

411747513.jpg

411747489.jpg

411747490.jpg

411747491.jpg

:):thup:

Akro Corkscrew. 1930's.

Put that one in the good pile. I'm not sure but it _might_ have a special name. It _might_ be called a "Blood and Bones". Don't take my word for that. Definitely wait until someone else confirms or contradicts.

About the modern ones, mostly it means they have little value. However, Jabo classics such as yours are growing in value. So I recommend separating out the Jabo classics and putting them on ebay separately from the Asians. (Assuming ebay is the destination of any of these marbles.)

:):thup:

Akro Corkscrew. 1930's.

Put that one in the good pile. I'm not sure but it _might_ have a special name. It _might_ be called a "Blood and Bones". Don't take my word for that. Definitely wait until someone else confirms or contradicts.

About the modern ones, mostly it means they have little value. However, Jabo classics such as yours are growing in value. So I recommend separating out the Jabo classics and putting them on ebay separately from the Asians. (Assuming ebay is the destination of any of these marbles.)

eBay might be the best way on some .... but would like to maybe just sell all at one shot .... but need to know what I have first .... I still have a couple hundred pounds to go through I have not looked at yet ... I have sold 185 pounds of Cat eyes on Craig List locally .... and I still have ALOT of sorting to do before I do anything .... the pictures are what I am sorting through right now .... but its fun and I do enjoy all the colors ... If I didn't collect fishing lures ... Marbles would be it ....

Doug

411748345.jpg

411748344.jpg

411748343.jpg

411748342.jpg

411748341.jpg

411748340.jpg